READY-TO-ASSEMBLE OUTDOOR LIVING LIMITED WARRANTY
Outdoor Living warrants to the original purchaser at the original site of delivery with proof of purchase that when subject to normal residential use, the RTA Outdoor Living structure shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and has a lifetime limited structural warranty and a two – year surface finish warranty, subject to limitations and disclaimers set forth below.
RTA Outdoor Living’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at our option, of the product during the warranty period. Warranty does not cover labor to remove or install materials and does cover the cost of shipping replacement product. The extent of any liability of RTA Outdoor Living under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement.
The warranty period is not extended by such repair or replacement. RTA Outdoor Living’s manufacturing process has been designed to imitate and re – imagine real stone, wood and other aesthetic surfaces. These surfaces may contain small air holes, surface cracks, and surface anomalies as part of the surface aesthetics and these are not considered manufacturing defects.
Without limiting anything else in this document, RTA Outdoor Living disclaims and assumes no liability for:
- Products dam aged by accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God, neglect, corrosion, alteration or customization, improper maintenance or cleaning, modification, mishandling or not following care instructions
- Discoloration or deterioration due to airborne contaminates, contact with any chemicals or paint, staining or oxidation, or due to high heat
- Changes in product appearance caused by normal weathering, such as exposure to sun light, rain and extremes of weather and atmosphere
- Product sold outside the continental United States and Canada
- Appliances (including grills) sold or packaged with the RTA Outdoor Living surround. These grills or appliances shall be subject to the grill or appliance manufacturer’s warranty
- Outdoor Kitchens sold under the MOKS brand. These outdoor kitchens are made of marine-grade composite instead of concrete, and have their own product warranty.